Rajeev Batra M.D. RPVI, is a board-certified internist and cardiologist. He has been in practice since 1996. Dr. Batra earned his medical degree from University of Delhi. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Pennsylvania Hospital, University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Batra is certified by the American Board of Nuclear Cardiology , and a Testamur of the American Society of Echocardiography. Additionally, he specializes in vascular diseases and is a Registered Physician for Vascular Ultrasound Interpretation (RPVI).
Sara Mac FNP-C, is certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She earned her bachelor’s degree in nursing at the University of Arizona, and completed her master’s degree at George Washington University in Washington, DC. Sara’s nursing background is in cardiac care though she maintains a special interest in the areas of wellness and women’s health.
Jason Vanover CNMT, is an experienced clinical nuclear medicine technologist. He is certified by the nuclear medicine technology certification board. He attended Johns Hopkins University. He has performed between 4000 to 5000 nuclear stress tests. Our office is certified by American College of radiology to perform nuclear cardiology stress tests.
Nitin B. Chatim MBBS, RDCS, RVS, is experienced cardio-vascular sonographer. He completed ultrasound program from University of Maryland. He has been working as a cardiovascular sonographer since 2001 and has done more than fifty thousand studies in his career.
- We accept all major insurances including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Currently accepting new patients.
- Same day appointments available for urgent medical problems.
- Extended weekend hours.
- Radiology and Lab services available on site/building.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and compassionate staff strives to provide the highest service.
- Additional Languages spoken Spanish, Hindi and Punjabi.
- ACR certified for performing Nuclear Stress Tests.
- ICAEL certified for Echocardiography.